Monday, 11 April 2016

What I Did Over The Summer Part 2



Greetings,

This will be a photo essay on my Summer's Work.

I completed a long-held dream to spin four fleeces (four colours) and design a pattern for the wool.

Here is what I have prepared for an up-coming market....

.....somehow one's wool looks so much better with a label on.



Cakes of hand-spun 8ply.

Samples of Slip-Over in 8ply Hand-Knit with newly-minted Pattern
Samples in different sizes and colours.
Grease-spun

Three sizes Large, Medium and Small.
Pattern for Slip-Over for hand-spun 8ply.
Skeins washed and dried.
And so now am a bit bushed.....and the internet frayed my nerves today while trying to up-load my important summer work.

You can buy the Simple Slip-Over Pattern by using the Pay-Pal button on this web-site. It comes in three sizes, One Year old, Two Years Old and Three to Four Years.

Fiona MacBride

Tin Shed Yarns


No comments: