|Only five year-olds can see vacuuming as a fun activity.|
This blog can get a tad boring.
It's my intention to have at least one happy blog.
Five-year olds are a great source of fun and wonder and those of you who have them around will know EXACTLY what I mean.
Because I have one on occasional loan from his mother (my daughter) I have been able to these things:
1. Make domino tiles stick to the vent on the vacuum cleaner.
2. Blow bubbles in the lounge.
3. Roll marbles in the hall.
4. Use the hand-operated egg-beater in the bath.
5. Laugh until it hurts watching "Despicable Me".
6. Read books together in bed.
7. Whisper in the dark.
|Train track set up under the piano and around the leg of the coffee table.|
He has a line in dreadful jokes which are SO bad, they're good. I'll spare you having to groan.
|My partner, Chris.|
It always raises spirits and as an Aries, the sunlight returning is magical.
Then there is Connor, my new little person.
|The newest miracle|
Holding him is sacred....
Hoping you're smiling now.